We offer on-site training and tutorials on a periodic basis, usually at conferences (including the annual OSG All Hands Meeting) where many researchers and/or research computing staff are gathered. Below are some trainings for which the materials were public. (Apologies if any links/materials aren't accessible anymore, as some of these are external to our own web location. Feel free to let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org, in case we can fix/remove them.)
- Empowering Research Computing at Your Organization Through the OSG (PEARC 21)
- Organizing and Submitting HTC Workloads (OSG User Training pilot, June 2021)
- Empower Research Computing at your Organization Through the OSG (RMACC 2021)
- dHTC Campus Workshop (February 2021)
- Empowering Research Computing at Your Campus Through the OSG (PEARC 20)
- Deploy jobs on the Open Science Grid (Gateways/eScience 2019)
- High Throughput Computation on the Open Science Grid (Internet2 2018 Technology Exchange)
- Open Science Grid Workshop (The Quilt 2018)
- High Throughput Computation on the Open Science Grid (RMACC 18)
Tutorials at Recent OSG All-Hands Meetings
The below were offered on-site at OSG All-Hands Meetings. Note that the last on-site AHM in 2020 was canceled due to the pandemic, though we've linked to the materials.
- User/Facilitator Training at the OSG All Hands Meeting, University of Oklahoma (OU), March 2020
- User Training at the OSG All Hands Meeting, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (JLAB), March 2019
- User Training at the OSG All Hands Meeting, University of Utah, March 2018
This page was updated on Sep 15, 2022 at 15:41 from training/training/previous-training-events.md.